Dr. Jakiche has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Antoine Jakiche, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Jakiche completed a residency at Mount Carmel West. He currently practices at Southwest Endoscopy, Ltd. and is affiliated with Cibola General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jakiche is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Lsu Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Mount Carmel West, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Mount Carmel West, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Endoscopy, Ltd.
Southwest Endoscopy, Ltd.7788 Jefferson St NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109 Existing Patients: (505) 999-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jakiche?
Dr. Jakiche is knowledgeable, personable, and professional. He is kind, and takes time to answer questions. I have received excellent care from Dr. Jakiche over a number of years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Antoine Jakiche, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jakiche's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jakiche accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jakiche frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Liver Disease, and Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Jakiche's office is located at 7788 Jefferson St NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jakiche speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cibola General Hospital
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital