Dr. Troitino has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Troitino, MD is a pulmonologist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Troitino completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at General Surgery Southwest Clinic and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Troitino is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Rutgers University, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 2014
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Cornell University, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Troitino?
Dr. Troitino and Dr. Kahn are the doctors I recommend to anyone with pulmonary issues. Both of them have a manner is kind, attentive, and knowledgeable. They are happy, positive-minded Drs, and I feel confident they hear my concerns and address them. Someone commented they waited a long time - I’ve been going to them for years and have never had that experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Troitino, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Troitino's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Troitino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Troitino frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Troitino's office is located at 4221 S Western Ave Ste 4005, Oklahoma City, OK 73109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Troitino speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital
- Integris Health Edmond
General Surgery Southwest Clinic
General Surgery Southwest Clinic4221 S Western Ave Ste 4005, Oklahoma City, OK 73109 (405) 947-3347
Asthma & Lung Clinic3366 NW Expressway Ste 650, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 (405) 947-3347