Dr. Stephens has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Stephens, MD is a hematology specialist in Newburgh, IN. Dr. Stephens completed a residency at Vand U. He currently practices at Ascension Medical Group Oncology and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Evansville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stephens is board certified in Hematology.
- Indiana U, Fellowship Hospital
- Vand U, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Vand U, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ascension Medical Group Oncology3699 Epworth Rd, Newburgh, IN 47630 Existing Patients: (812) 471-1200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stephens?
Dr. Stephens is an outstanding and caring Oncologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Stephens, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stephens' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stephens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephens frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Stephens' office is located at 3699 Epworth Rd, Newburgh, IN 47630. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent Evansville
- Deaconess Hospital