Dr. Anthony White, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. White's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anthony White, MD is a cardiology specialist in JONESBORO, AR. Dr. White completed a residency at City Memphis-University Tn. He currently practices at NEA Baptst Clincs Neurlgy/Nrsgy and is affiliated with NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University TN, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- City Memphis-University Tn, Residency Hospital — 1981
- City Memphis-University Tn, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Very caring and through made me feel very at ease. Very personable
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. White accepts your insurance.
Dr. White frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. White's office is located at 4800 E Johnson Ave, JONESBORO, AR 72405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. White has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Saint Bernards Medical Center