Dr. Anthony White, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. White's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anthony White, MD is a cardiology specialist in Paragould, AR. Dr. White completed a residency at City Memphis-University Tn. He currently practices at Nea Baptist Clinic Paragould and is affiliated with NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University TN, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- City Memphis-University Tn, Residency Hospital — 1981
- City Memphis-University Tn, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nea Baptist Clinic Paragould4700 W Kingshighway, Paragould, AR 72450 Existing Patients: (870) 936-7652
Univ. of Arkansas for Medical Sciences D.b.a Ahec-northeast311 E MATTHEWS AVE, Jonesboro, AR 72401 Existing Patients: (870) 935-4150
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Very caring and through made me feel very at ease. Very personable
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. White accepts your insurance.
Dr. White frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. White's office is located at 4700 W Kingshighway, Paragould, AR 72450. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. White has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Saint Bernards Medical Center