Dr. Anthony Clavo, MD is a spine physiatry specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Clavo completed a residency at University Tx Southwestern Med School. He currently practices at SpineCenterAtlanta and is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clavo is board certified in Pain Medicine.
French Creole, Spanish
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Tx Southwestern Med School, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- MEHARRY MED COLL SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1993
- Xavier University Of Louisiana-College Of Pharmacy, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clavo?
I have been a patient of Dr. Clavo's for 20 years. He is an excellent doctor and has kept my pain under control for many years. He's a very kind and caring doctor. Can't imagine what I would do without him as my doctor.
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center South