Dr. Chapekis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Chapekis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Chapekis completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at Ohiohealth Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Riverside Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chapekis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chapekis?
He placed 2 stents in my heart, follow-up appointment was very good. I felt confident in him as a physician also easy to discuss health issues with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Chapekis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chapekis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chapekis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chapekis frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Chapekis' office is located at 3705 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100, Columbus, OH 43214. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Riverside Methodist Hospital