Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Anthony Straceski, MD
Dr. Anthony Straceski, MD is
- Albert Einstein|Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS AND SURGEONS, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Straceski?
Dr. Straceski is by far the most knowledgeable as well as humble doctor I have ever come across. He has a tremendous bedside manner and compassion and his is care is impeccable! He does not display an ounce of arrogance or an air of superiority. There is no doubt that he actually cares about my well-being! When I moved away I dreaded finding another doctor. His care is so good that I decided to make the 2 hour one way trip for my visits. I highly recommend this physician!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Anthony Straceski, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Straceski's profile.
Dr. Straceski in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Straceski frequently treats the following conditions: Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease and Chest Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Straceski's office is located at 25 Marston St Ste 404 Lawrence, MA 01841. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Straceski is able to speak Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Straceski provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Anthony Straceski, MD is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital – Methuen and Lawrence General Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Anthony Straceski, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Anthony Straceski, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Holy Family Hospital – Methuen
- Lawrence General Hospital
SMG New England Cardiology of Lawrence
SMG New England Cardiology of Lawrence25 Marston St Ste 404, Lawrence, MA 01841 (978) 989-9811