Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schepsis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anthony Schepsis, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Beverly, MA. Dr. Schepsis completed a residency at 1981. He currently practices at Beverly Hospital and is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1981, Residency Hospital
- Boston Med Ctr Boston U, Residency Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Orthopedics Sports Medicine Traveling Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Community Health Choice
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beverly Hospital85 Herrick St, Beverly, MA 01915 Existing Patients: (978) 927-3040
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schepsis?
Kept dislocating my knee as a child bounced around to a bunch of different sport medicine doctors. All seems hopeless until I met this doctor. He operated and fixed my knee now about 10 year later it is still perfect and couldn't be more happy. Would love to get other knee and shoulders done as my body loves to fall apart. This doctor is the best! Highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schepsis frequently treats Shoulder Fracture Treatment, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Schepsis' office is located at 85 Herrick St, Beverly, MA 01915. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schepsis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schepsis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beverly Hospital