Dr. Anthony Ricci, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kenosha, WI. He currently practices at Aurora Medical Group Burlington and is affiliated with Aurora Lakeland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Aurora Medical Group Burlington
Aurora Health Center1020 35th St Ste 100, Kenosha, WI 53140 Existing Patients: (262) 652-3500
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ricci?
I had rotator cuff and labrum surgery with Dr. Ricci. Surgery was fast I am almost 4 weeks post opp and I feel great. Healing quick, no complications. He ordered me the CPM machine and the iceless therapy machine. This equipment is a life saver! My scars are small and healing well. The staff at Aurora is really great. Sarah was my nurse during my operation. She is amazing as well. I couldn't be happier with the experience I've had. Great facility and great people!!
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Burlington
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha