Dr. Hong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Hong, MD is a neurology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Hong completed a residency at Med College Of Virginia Hospital. He currently practices at Neurology Associates and is affiliated with Medical Center, Navicent Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hong is board certified in Neurology.
- Med College Of Virginia Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Va Commonwealth University Mcv School Med, Residency Hospital
- Trinity College, University Of Dublin, University Of Dublin, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurology Associates LLP389 Mulberry St Ste 200, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 743-9123
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hong?
Great personality,very concerned Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Hong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hong frequently treats Epilepsy, Headache, and Neuromuscular & Movement Disorders.
Dr. Hong's office is located at 389 Mulberry St Ste 200, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hong speaks Chinese, Cantonese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center, Navicent Health