Dr. Anthony Picone, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Picone completed a residency at University Rochester. He currently practices at Pathology Lab Medicine At Roswell Park Cancer. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Picone is board certified in General Surgery.
Pathology Lab Medicine At Roswell Park Cancer100 College Pkwy Ste 290, Buffalo, NY 14221 Existing Patients: (716) 845-2900
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1985
- NIH, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Picone?
I saw Dr. Picone both in the hospital and his outpatient office. He did not give me the answer I expected, but was very professional and gentle in explaining his reasons. Surgery discussed not from my cancer, in remission for 23 years ,but all the damage from treatment and long term side effects, make surgery for a serious infection too high risk. I trust his decision, even though I wish it had been different. He appears to be a man who cares for his patients very much.