Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Anthony Sclafani, MD
Dr. Anthony Sclafani, MD is a otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Chappaqua, NY. Dr. Sclafani completed a residency at Ny Eye And Ear Infirm. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sclafani is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Saint Louis University, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Ny Eye And Ear Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Beth Israel Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sclafani?
Transparent, professional, excellent work Highly recommend for nose breathing and/or aesthetic surgery. Amazing results.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sclafani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Sclafani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sclafani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sclafani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sclafani frequently treats Ultrasound, Thyroid, Home Sleep Study, and Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES).
Dr. Sclafani's office is located at 59 South Greeley Avenue, Chappaqua, NY 10514. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sclafani speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.