Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anthony Burke, DO is a cardiology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Burke completed a residency at Mercy Hospital. He currently practices at Augusta Health Specialists and is affiliated with Tift Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burke is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Other Education — 2008
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Mercy Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- St. Francis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mutual Medical
- Peach State Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Augusta Health Specialists
Acute Care Consultants-augusta3624 J Dewey Gray Cir Ste 301, Augusta, GA 30909 Existing Patients: (706) 733-0510
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burke?
My name is Pat Gelisse. I was diagnosed with CHF in 2014, having quadruple bypass, a heartattack and shortly after a pacemaker/difibulator. It has been 5 years this past April that Dr. BURKE saved my life. I cant be more grateful for his work and true concern for my health. Dr. BURKE is missed so very much in Augusta. I would give anything to see him once again so I can thank him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burke frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Burke's office is located at 3624 J Dewey Gray Cir Ste 301, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tift Regional Medical Center