Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Anthony Burke, DO is a interventional cardiology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Burke completed a residency at Mercy Hospital. He currently practices at Doctors Specialists - Maternal Fetal Medicine and is affiliated with Tift Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Mercy Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- St. Francis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie|Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Mutual Medical
- Peach State Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burke?
My name is Pat Gelisse. I was diagnosed with CHF in 2014, having quadruple bypass, a heartattack and shortly after a pacemaker/difibulator. It has been 5 years this past April that Dr. BURKE saved my life. I cant be more grateful for his work and true concern for my health. Dr. BURKE is missed so very much in Augusta. I would give anything to see him once again so I can thank him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Burke frequently treats the following conditions: Sinus Bradycardia, Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Burke's office is located at 3624 J Dewey Gray Cir Ste 301, Augusta, GA 30909. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Anthony Burke, DO is affiliated with Tift Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Burke has over 21 years of healthcare experience.
- Tift Regional Medical Center
Doctors Specialists - Maternal Fetal Medicine
Acute Care Consultants-augusta3624 J Dewey Gray Cir Ste 301, Augusta, GA 30909 (706) 651-2636