Call (629) 219-7130 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Anthony Meluch, MD is a hematology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Meluch completed a residency at Uab Hospital. He currently practices at Tennessee Oncology, PLLC and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meluch is board certified in Hematology.
- Uab Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Alabama Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Ohio State University, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meluch?
He is awesome!! His fighter's spirit and his compassion are a gift to a person battling cancer. He is an outstanding man!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Meluch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Meluch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meluch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meluch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meluch frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Meluch's office is located at 2004 Hayes St Ste 350, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meluch speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center
Tennessee Oncology, PLLC
Midtown2004 Hayes St Ste 350, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7130