Dr. Anthony Zelazny, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zelazny's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anthony Zelazny, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Zelazny completed a residency at Mallinckrodt Inst Rad. and is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zelazny is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Mallinckrodt Inst Rad, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1725 W Harrison St Ste 456, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 942-5781
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zelazny?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zelazny accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zelazny's office is located at 1725 W Harrison St Ste 456, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zelazny has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rush University Medical Center