Dr. D'Ambrosio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. D'Ambrosio completed a residency at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (New York). He currently practices at Neurosurgeons of New Jersey and is affiliated with Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. D'Ambrosio is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (New York), Residency Hospital
- New York and Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Campus, Internship Hospital
- University Of North Carolina, Kenan-Flagler Business School, Other Education — 2020
- University South Florida College Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Vanderbilt University Sch Med, Medical School — 1999
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurosurgeons of New Jersey
Neurology Group of Bergen County1200 E Ridgewood Ave Ste 200, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 Existing Patients: (201) 327-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. D'Ambrosio?
Dr. D’ Ambrosio explained my MRI and detailed the procedural options for trigeminal neuralgia knowing that I had been on multiple pain meds which had stopped helping. He took the time to listen to my questions and concerns. Dr. D is thorough, caring, professional and his bedside manner is calming and approachable. I feel blessed to have been referred to him by my neurologist. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Dr. D to someone with neurological pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony D'Ambrosio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. D'Ambrosio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. D'Ambrosio accepts your insurance.
Dr. D'Ambrosio frequently treats Meningiomas, Brain Surgery, and Pituitary Tumor.
Dr. D'Ambrosio's office is located at 1200 E Ridgewood Ave Ste 200, Ridgewood, NJ 07450. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Hospital