Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Anthony Terraciano, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Terraciano completed a residency at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Terraciano & Terraciano Mds. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Terraciano is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2002
- North Shore U Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Terraciano & Terraciano Mds
Terraciano & Terraciano Mds2241 Esplanade Ave, Bronx, NY 10469 Existing Patients: (718) 654-7122
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Terraciano?
Dr. Terraciano is a great Doctor. He treated myself, my daughter and uncle. He is diligent with his work. He helped my uncle found a tumor and saved his eye. I am so grateful for his hard work. I definitely recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Terraciano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Terraciano frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Foreign Body Removal from Eye.
Dr. Terraciano's office is located at 2241 Esplanade Ave, Bronx, NY 10469. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Terraciano speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.