Dr. Anthony Lombardo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lombardo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anthony Lombardo, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Lombardo completed a residency at Wilmer Eye Inst-Johns Hopkins Hosp. He currently practices at Indianapolis and is affiliated with Community Hospital Anderson. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lombardo is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- MN Eye Cons, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Wilmer Eye Inst-Johns Hopkins Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Mayo Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1998
- U AL Sch Med, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Indianapolis9202 N Meridian St Ste 100, Indianapolis, IN 46260 Existing Patients: (317) 841-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lombardo?
Dr. Lombardo did an amazing job explaining to me what to expect prior to the procedure, and was very knowledgeable and also punt me at ease with his calming personality. I would highly recommend him as a laser vision correction surgeon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lombardo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lombardo frequently treats Astigmatism, Cataract Removal Surgery, and Pterygium.
Dr. Lombardo's office is located at 9202 N Meridian St Ste 100, Indianapolis, IN 46260. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lombardo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital Anderson