Dr. Bleyer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Bleyer, MD
Dr. Anthony Bleyer, MD is a nephrology specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Bleyer completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Section On Nephrology and is affiliated with Ashe Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bleyer is board certified in Nephrology.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bleyer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Bleyer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bleyer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bleyer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bleyer frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Gout, and Hypotension (Excluding Maternal).
Dr. Bleyer's office is located at Wake Forest Medical School, Winston Salem, NC 27157. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ashe Memorial Hospital
- Davie Medical Center
- Northern Regional Hospital
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Section On NephrologyWake Forest Medical School, Winston Salem, NC 27157