Dr. Bleyer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Bleyer, MD is a nephrology specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Bleyer completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at WFU SCHOOL OF MEDICINE and is affiliated with Ashe Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bleyer is board certified in Nephrology.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wfu School of Medicine
Wfu School of Medicine1 Medical Ctr Blvd, Winston Salem, NC 27157 Existing Patients: (336) 716-2255
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bleyer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Bleyer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bleyer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bleyer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bleyer frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Gout, and Hypotension (Excluding Maternal).
Dr. Bleyer's office is located at 1 Medical Ctr Blvd, Winston Salem, NC 27157. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ashe Memorial Hospital
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- Wake Forest Baptist Health Davie Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center