Dr. Anthony Barile, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barile's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anthony Barile, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Barile completed a residency at University Of California-San Francisco. He currently practices at Health First Medical Group and is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barile is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Naval Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Naval Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barile?
I travel far to see this man I TRUST NO 1 ELSE, and I will continue until hes Done practicing. The staff Linda and rest are AMAZING, thanks Linda for working your magic to juggle things for me. If I didnt have to meet them this way they would be a person I call friend.. thanks for all you've done, you had my back you saved my life , I'm forever grateful, if anything is ever needed DONT hesitate, I owe you guys soooo much thank you,!,.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barile accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barile frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, Sepsis, and HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus).
Dr. Barile's office is located at 205 E Nasa Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barile has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holmes Regional Medical Center