Dr. Anthony Nguyen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nguyen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anthony Nguyen, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Los Gatos, CA. Dr. Nguyen completed a residency at Charity Hospital and Medical Center of La At No. He currently practices at Samaritan Center for Medical Research and is affiliated with Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nguyen is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Charity Hospital and Medical Center of La At No, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Buffalo General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Erie County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Samaritan Center for Medical Research360 Dardanelli Ln Ste 2g, Los Gatos, CA 95032 Existing Patients: (650) 969-2610
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nguyen?
Great. He is an excellent surgeon! Wish he also did knees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nguyen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nguyen frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Hands, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Nguyen's office is located at 360 Dardanelli Ln Ste 2g, Los Gatos, CA 95032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nguyen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)