Dr. Anthony Gordon, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Sandy, UT. Dr. Gordon completed a residency at University Ill Hosps. He currently practices at Granger Medical Alta View Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Lone Peak Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gordon is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Granger Medical Alta View Sports Medicine
Granger Medical Alta View Sports Medicine9844 S 1300 E Ste 100, Sandy, UT 84094 Existing Patients: (801) 571-9433
- University Ill Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Ill Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of CO, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
I waited for over a year before posting a review on my knee surgery for my torn meniscus to make sure of the results. And because this is the first review that I have done online. For me, the surgery went well and I no longer have Knee pain. Unless I look, I’m not sure of which knee had the surgery. Against Dr. Anthony Gordon‘s recommendation, I’ve continued to play basketball into my middle 50s with a little problem. Dr. Gordon was able to keep me calm and sent me home with pictures of inside my knee. I highly recommend him
- Lone Peak Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Center
- St. Mark's Hospital