Call (206) 693-4970 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Anthony Gerbino, MD
New Patient(206) 693-4970
Dr. Anthony Gerbino, MD is a pulmonologist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Gerbino completed a residency at University Of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gerbino is board certified in Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine.
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center1100 Ninth Ave., Seattle, WA 98101 Existing Patients: (206) 693-4970
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gerbino?
Dr Gerbino is very easy to talk with and explains things in a detailed but easy to understand way. He us thorough, compassionate and kind. If you need to see a Pulmonologist I highly recommend him!
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerbino has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Gerbino, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gerbino's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gerbino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gerbino frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Gerbino's office is located at 1100 Ninth Ave., Seattle, WA 98101. Find other locations and directions.