Dr. Euser has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Euser, DO is a family medicine specialist in Brighton, CO. Dr. Euser completed a residency at St Anthony Fam Med. He currently practices at Advanced Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine and is affiliated with Platte Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Euser is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Anthony Fam Med, Residency Hospital — 2004
- St Anthony Fam Med, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Northwestern U, Other Education — 1978
- The Colorado College, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine
Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine2801 Purcell St, Brighton, CO 80601 Existing Patients: (303) 659-9700
Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine1050 W 104th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80234 Existing Patients: (303) 659-9700
Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine112 S Denver Ave, Fort Lupton, CO 80621 Existing Patients: (303) 659-9700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Euser?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Euser, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Euser's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Euser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Euser frequently treats Dizziness, Vertigo, and Ganglion Cyst.
Dr. Euser's office is located at 2801 Purcell St, Brighton, CO 80601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Platte Valley Medical Center