Dr. Sandoval has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Sandoval, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Peoria, AZ. Dr. Sandoval completed a residency at Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Med. He currently practices at Pet Scan Arizona LLC and is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sandoval is board certified in Cardiology.
- Good Samaritan Regional Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Med, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sandoval?
He installed a stent for me after some previous failures by others. His technical knowledge is superb but most of all he communicates well with the patient and cares about patient satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Sandoval, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sandoval's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sandoval accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sandoval frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Sandoval's office is located at 13460 N 94th Dr Ste J1, Peoria, AZ 85381. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center