Call (303) 502-8397 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Anthony Decicco, MD is a cardiology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Decicco completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital - Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Decicco is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Hospitals, Case Western Reserve University - Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital - Interventional Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates
Denver1601 E 19th Ave Ste 5000, Denver, CO 80218 Existing Patients: (303) 502-8397
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Decicco?
He was prompt and energetic. He listened. He thoroughly reviewed all follow-up activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Decicco has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Decicco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Decicco's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Decicco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Decicco frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Decicco's office is located at 1601 E 19th Ave Ste 5000, Denver, CO 80218. Find other locations and directions.
- Swedish Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora