Dr. Williams has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Williams, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Williams completed a residency at Wayne State U Sinai Hosp. He currently practices at DMC Gastroenterology & Hepatology and is affiliated with DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cook Co Hosp-Rush Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Wayne State U Sinai Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Wayne State U Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 1993
- Wayne State University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DMC Gastroenterology & Hepatology
DMC Gastroenterology & Hepatology23077 Greenfield Rd Ste 231, Southfield, MI 48075 Existing Patients: (248) 569-2160
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
On this journey I met employees/staff who responded to me as a person being helped by people. It didn't feel like they were doing their jobs, but that they were there to ensure my health and safety. I noted that information flowed fluently from the registration desk to the procedure area, and when clarification was needed it was provided. Everyone was communicative and open. I remember only one name right now - Denise, but I also admire everyone from the nurse who worked by her side (and mine) to the transport person who wheeled to the front door. I felt safe. Thanks to Dr. Williams, the nurse anesthetist, to LeBaron, both my attending nurses, etc. Much appreciation to all of you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Williams, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Williams' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Williams accepts your insurance.
Dr. Williams frequently treats Pancreatic Disease.
Dr. Williams' office is located at 23077 Greenfield Rd Ste 231, Southfield, MI 48075. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital