Dr. Marks has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Marks, MD is a cardiology specialist in South Weymouth, MA. Dr. Marks completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Harbor Medical Associates and is affiliated with South Shore Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marks is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harbor Medical Associates
Harbor Medical Associates541 Main St Ste 400, South Weymouth, MA 02190 Existing Patients: (781) 952-1240
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center CardioVascular Center, Cardiology800 Washington St # 1104, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-8252
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marks?
Dr. Marks is great...and I'm grateful for his kind manner and spirit and the wealth of information and health care he has provided me these past 4 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Marks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marks' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marks frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Marks' office is located at 541 Main St Ste 400, South Weymouth, MA 02190. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- South Shore Hospital