Dr. Anthony Venbrux, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Venbrux completed a residency at Letterman Army Medical Center. He currently practices at The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital.
The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
Interventional Radiology900 23rd St NW, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 715-5155
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Venbrux?
- The George Washington University Hospital