Dr. Luke has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Luke, MD is a sports medicine specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Luke completed a residency at U Toronto. and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Luke is board certified in Family Practice.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- U Toronto, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Toronto, Fac Med, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1500 Owens St Ste 170, San Francisco, CA 94158 Existing Patients: (415) 353-7586
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luke?
Dr. Luke has been treating my knees for years. First my right knee, and now my left knee. He is an excellent physician. I can continue to be involved in all my physical activities--keeping up with and playing with my grandchildren including a one year old grandson, gardening, backpacking and hiking--due to his ongoing care. I currently have no limitations. This would not be the case without his expertise and care. I would give more than 5 stars if I could.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Luke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Luke's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Luke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Luke frequently treats Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Luke's office is located at 1500 Owens St Ste 170, San Francisco, CA 94158. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus