Click here to compare with other Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Anthony Morlandt, MD is a oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Morlandt completed a residency at University of Alabama Hospital. He currently practices at University Alabama Kirklin Clin and is affiliated with UAB Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Alabama Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Alabama Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School
- Baylor University, Undergraduate School
- University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Dental Network of America
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Alabama Kirklin Clin
University Alabama Kirklin Clin2000 6th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 801-7703
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morlandt?
We cannot thank Dr Morlandt enough. He and his talented team saved our son’s life by removing the cancer from both the head and neck. Dr Morlandt is a phenomenal surgeon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morlandt frequently treats Bone Grafting, Cancer of Floor of Mouth, and Excision of Neck Mass.
Dr. Morlandt's office is located at 2000 6th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morlandt speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Morlandt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UAB Hospital