Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Lee, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Synergy Rehabilitation and Wellness Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Southwest Spine and Sports, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Mercer University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Medical Center Of Central Georgia, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
German, Romanian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee is thoughtful, patient and quite knowledgeable about ailments. I totally recommend him and his practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthony Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Acupuncture, Arthritis, and Back Pain.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 8415 N Pima Rd Ste 165, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Romanian, Spanish, and German. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Synergy Rehabilitation and Wellness Center
Spectrum Pain Mgmt. Plc.8415 N Pima Rd Ste 165, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (480) 860-4298