Dr. Anthony Holden, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Holden's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anthony Holden, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Holden completed a residency at U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Thoracic Surgery Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, General Surgery. He currently practices at Methodist Medical Group - Cardiovascular Surgery and is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holden is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holden?
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Thoracic Surgery Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- NORTHEASTERN OHIO UNIVERSITIES / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Holden frequently treats Pericardial Disease, Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), and Thoracentesis.
Dr. Holden's office is located at 3950 New Covington Pike Ste 290, Memphis, TN 38128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Holden has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist University Hospital
Methodist Medical Group - Cardiovascular Surgery
Methodist Medical Group - Cardiovascular Surgery3950 New Covington Pike Ste 290, Memphis, TN 38128 (901) 761-2470