Dr. Anthony Cuneo, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Rostraver Township, PA. Dr. Cuneo completed a residency at Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at The Orthopedic Group and is affiliated with Monongahela Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cuneo is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
The Orthopedic Group
Belle Vernon (Monongahela Valley Hospital HealthPlex)800 Plaza Dr, Rostraver Township, PA 15012 Existing Patients: (724) 379-5802
St. Clair1145 Bower Hill Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15243 Existing Patients: (724) 379-5802
Uniontown104 Delaware Ave, Uniontown, PA 15401 Existing Patients: (724) 379-5802
Charleroi625 Liberty Ave # 107, Charleroi, PA 15022 Existing Patients: (724) 379-5802
- Sports Medicine & Interventional Pain at OSS Health of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2016
- St. Vincent Charity Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2013
- Temple University PHD, Other Education — 2012
- Allegheny College, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Flexcare Health Insurance
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- UPMC Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cuneo?
After seeing multiple doctors I was lucky enough to be directed here. Dr. Cuneo is the first doctor to take the time and actually listen to me and try to help! I am now feeling better than I have I at least 8 years and am so appreciative to have seen him.
- Monongahela Valley Hospital