Dr. Emezie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthonia Emezie, MB BS is a pediatrics specialist in Matthews, NC. Dr. Emezie completed a residency at Howard University. She currently practices at Shiloh Medicals and is affiliated with Atrium Health Union. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Howard University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Howard University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- College Of Medical Sciences/University Of Calabar, Medical School — 1990
- College Of Medical Sciences/University Of Calabar, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Emezie?
Dr. Emezie was very informative and was able to run appropriate test and diagnosed her immediately. The staff also was very kind and helpful. They agreed to see my child as a new patient after regular pediatrician didn't take walk ins. It's safe to say this is my kids new pediatrician. I highly recommend Dr. Emezie.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anthonia Emezie, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Emezie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Emezie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Emezie frequently treats Immunization Administration, Fever, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Emezie's office is located at 101 E Matthews St Ste 800, Matthews, NC 28105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Union