Dr. Zenebe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anteneh Zenebe, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Zenebe completed a residency at Howard Univ/Howard Univ Hosp. and is affiliated with Doctors Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zenebe is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Howard Univ/Howard Univ Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Howard Univ/Howard Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Howard Univ/Howard Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Addis Ababa University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Addis Ababa University Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zenebe?
He is superstar Doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zenebe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zenebe frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Diabetes Counseling, and Thyroid Goiter.
Dr. Zenebe's office is located at 2041 Georgia Ave NW Ste 1op97, Washington, DC 20060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zenebe speaks Amharic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Community Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
- Meritus Medical Center
- UM Laurel Medical Center
- UM Prince George's Hospital Center