Call (804) 362-8834 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Anoop Shah, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania Health System. He currently practices at Virginia Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Retreat Doctors' Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor College of Medicine/St. Lukes Episcopal Hospital Program, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anoop Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 8700 Stony Point Pkwy Ste 120, Richmond, VA 23235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
Virginia Cardiovascular Specialists
VCS Stony Point8700 Stony Point Pkwy Ste 120, Richmond, VA 23235 Existing Patients: (804) 362-8834