Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Annika Brown, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Brown completed a residency at University of Utah. She currently practices at D-h Primary Care Heater Road and is affiliated with Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Utah, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
D-h Primary Care Heater Road18 Old Etna Rd, Lebanon, NH 03766 Existing Patients: (603) 650-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
most responsive Dr I have had any interaction with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brown frequently treats Immunization Administration, Independent Educational Evaluation, and Cholesterol Screening.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 18 Old Etna Rd, Lebanon, NH 03766. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center
- Monadnock Community Hospital