Dr. Tan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Annie Tan, MD is a oncology specialist in Coon Rapids, MN. Dr. Tan completed a residency at Residency In Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, University Of California, San Francisco. She currently practices at Minnesota Onclgy Mplwd Cncr Ctr and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tan is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Fellowship In Gynecologic Oncology, University Of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Mn, Fellowship Hospital
- Residency In Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, University Of California, San Francisco, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Medical School
- PHD In Pathobiology, University Of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Mn, Other Education
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minnesota Onclgy Mplwd Cncr Ctr
Minnesota Onclgy Mplwd Cncr Ctr11850 Blackfoot St Nw Ste 100, Coon Rapids, MN 55433 Existing Patients: (612) 863-8585
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tan?
Dr.Tan was recommended to me by other health professionals in Oncology field. i had a radical hysterectomy after being diagnosed with ovarian clear cell carcinoma stage 3b, with absolutely no indications or any pain. Dr.Tan is top notch Oncology/hematology doctor. I have learned a lot from her. She is very knowledgeable, with years of expertise, very caring professional. I followed Dr. Tan to Mercy Hospital, where she was operating. This will never be the hospital of my choice, very dirty, in 10 days nobody cleaned the floor, very unfriendly night nursing staff, with a couple exceptions. I will say, Super Doctor, but from my experience, an awful hospital. I was traumatized after staying there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Annie Tan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tan frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Tan's office is located at 11850 Blackfoot St Nw Ste 100, Coon Rapids, MN 55433. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Mercy Hospital