Dr. Anne-Marie Feyrer-Melk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feyrer-Melk's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anne-Marie Feyrer-Melk, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Feyrer-Melk completed a residency at Good Samaritan Medical Center. She currently practices at Optimal Heart Attack and Stroke Prevention Center and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Good Samaritan Regional Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Good Samaritan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Good Samaritan Regional Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Lawrence University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Optimal Heart Attack and Stroke Prevention Center
Office9965 N 95th St Ste 110, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Existing Patients: (480) 941-0800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feyrer-Melk?
Never thought I would join a concierge practice. Didn’t think I could afford it. This is the best money I have ever spent because I invested in me. Dr. Feyrer-Melk has given me a new lease on life. Mark K.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feyrer-Melk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feyrer-Melk frequently treats Dizziness, Atherosclerosis, and Vertigo.
Dr. Feyrer-Melk's office is located at 9965 N 95th St Ste 110, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Feyrer-Melk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center