Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Anneliese Floyd, MD
Dr. Anneliese Floyd, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Floyd completed a residency at Swedish Family Medicine. She currently practices at Family Care Network and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Floyd is board certified in Family Practice.
- Swedish Family Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Swedish Family Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- UNIV OF WA SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- University of Washington, Medical School — 2005
- Western Washington University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Floyd?
She is the best doctor I've ever had and has helped me with everything. She is really caring about her patients and establishes a great trust. I like that she will make jokes and laugh with me and also be serious. She knows what she is doing. She is confident in how to proceed with things.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Floyd has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Floyd frequently treats Skin Screenings, Drug Allergy Testing, and VAP Lipid Testing.
Dr. Floyd's office is located at 2075 Barkley Blvd Ste 105, Bellingham, WA 98226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Floyd speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
Family Care Network
Family Care Network - North Sound Family Medicine2075 Barkley Blvd Ste 105, Bellingham, WA 98226
- 2 3130 Squalicum Pkwy Ste 500, Bellingham, WA 98225 (360) 671-4509