Dr. Favret has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anne Favret, MD is a oncology specialist in Fairfax, VA. She currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Favret is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Georgetown University, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Catholic University Of America, Undergraduate School — 1989
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- Principal Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Cancer Specialists
Virginia Cancer Specialists Fair Oaks Office3650 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 200, Fairfax, VA 22033 Existing Patients: (703) 280-5390
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Favret?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anne Favret, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Favret's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Favret accepts your insurance.
Dr. Favret frequently treats Iron Metabolism Disorders, Breast Cancer, and Anemia.
Dr. Favret's office is located at 3650 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 200, Fairfax, VA 22033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital