Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anne Carter, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Carter completed a residency at Cambridge Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carter is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Cambridge Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Cambridge Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1368 Beacon St Ste 108, Brookline, MA 02446 Existing Patients: (617) 797-4693
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carter frequently treats Group Psychotherapy, Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback), and Personality Disorders.
Dr. Carter's office is located at 1368 Beacon St Ste 108, Brookline, MA 02446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.