Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Anne Dougherty, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Dougherty completed a residency at Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital. She currently practices at UT Physicians EP Heart - Complex Arrhythmia Center and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dougherty is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Tex Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UT Physicians EP Heart - Complex Arrhythmia Center6400 Fannin St Ste 2550, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 486-1625
UT Physicians Multispecialty Clinics
UT Physicians Multispecialty - Sienna8810 Highway 6 Ste 100, Missouri City, TX 77459 Existing Patients: (713) 486-1200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dougherty?
This doctor saved my life. I highly recommend her. She's very knowledgeable and precise and dedicated to prevention as well as healing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dougherty frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Dougherty's office is located at 6400 Fannin St Ste 2550, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dougherty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital