Dr. Alaniz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anne Alaniz, DO is a oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Alaniz completed a residency at University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus. She currently practices at Methodist Oncology Partners and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alaniz is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- York Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus, Residency Hospital
- University of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital
- UNIV NORTH TX HLTH SCI CTR COLL OF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 2004
- Aetna Health Network
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Medicare Advantage
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Independent Medical Systems
- Medical Mutual
- Medicare of Texas
- Meritain Health
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Texas Workers' Compensation
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Universal American
- US Family Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Methodist Oncology Partners
The Methodist Physician Organization18220 State Highway 249 Ste 130, Houston, TX 77070 Existing Patients: (281) 737-0436
Tiffany C Burns MD PA18220 State Highway 249 Ste 280, Houston, TX 77070 Existing Patients: (281) 737-0436
Houston Methodist Urology Associates17183 Interstate 45 S Ste 530, Shenandoah, TX 77385 Existing Patients: (281) 737-0436
Houston Methodist the Woodlands Hospital17201 Interstate 45 S, Shenandoah, TX 77385 Existing Patients: (281) 737-0436
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alaniz?
I find Dr. Alaniz amazing - professionally, personally, and in her standard of care. As other reviewers have said, her bedside manner with patients is humble, kind, and warm, and she explains things patiently, in terms non-medical people can understand. When it comes to surgery, she is utterly in charge. She was able to remove the cancer that had spread to complicated places so that I left surgery with no remaining congregating cancer cells. She followed this up with chemo to catch any remaining random cells that might have spread elsewhere. My numbers so far look very promising. My post-surgery care was also phenominal. I had a complete hystorectomy, and she then chased down the cancer that had spread beyond my reproductive organs. Her complex repairs appear to have been perfectly executed. I was virtually pain free post surgery because of the extra items of care she recommended. I feel so very blessed to have her as my doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anne Alaniz, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alaniz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alaniz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alaniz frequently treats Oophorectomy, Gynecologic Cancer, and Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic.
Dr. Alaniz's office is located at 18220 State Highway 249 Ste 130, Houston, TX 77070. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital