Dr. Annie Yessaian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yessaian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Annie Yessaian, MD is a oncology specialist in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Yessaian completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. She currently practices at Usc Care Medical Group Inc and is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UC Irvine Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Med City Tch Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Baghdad / College of Medcine, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Armenian, Spanish
Usc Care Medical Group Inc625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 400, Pasadena, CA 91105 Existing Patients: (626) 568-1622
USC Institute of Urology
USC Institute of Urology1516 San Pablo St, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (800) 872-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yessaian?
Excellent excellent! Takes cancer by the horns. She orders tests that are nexessary and very honest and direct which is what you need to fight cancer. Love her !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yessaian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yessaian frequently treats Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP), Gynecologic Cancer, and Uterine Cancer.
Dr. Yessaian's office is located at 625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 400, Pasadena, CA 91105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yessaian speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Armenian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yessaian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Keck Hospital of USC
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center