Dr. Patelli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Annamaria Patelli, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Franklin Square, NY. Dr. Patelli completed a residency at Jamaica Hospital. and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patelli is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Jamaica Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Bologna / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School — 1985
- Hunter College of the City University of New York, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Life
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1046 Esther St Jemtel Med P C, Franklin Square, NY 11010 Existing Patients: (516) 775-9292
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patelli?
She is a great doctor she listens to everything you have to say and she makes sure your update with all test and blood work!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Annamaria Patelli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patelli's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patelli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patelli frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), and Chronic Care Management.
Dr. Patelli's office is located at 1046 Esther St Jemtel Med P C, Franklin Square, NY 11010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patelli speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island