Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Annabelle Lee, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Jersey Shore University Medical Center. She currently practices at Baptist Rheumatology- Baptist South and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Rheumatology.
- Cooper University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Cebu Velez General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Cebu Institute Of Medicine, Cebu City, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Rheumatology- Baptist South13241 Bartram Park Blvd Unit 2105, Jacksonville, FL 32258 Existing Patients: (904) 292-4111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Annabelle Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Arthritis & Arthropathy, and Autoimmune Diseases.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 13241 Bartram Park Blvd Unit 2105, Jacksonville, FL 32258. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center Nassau